Skip to main content

Stuff (Blogophilia 23.9)


Cover Photo
    Christopher Mitchell's photo.



Stuff
My stuff
Your stuff
Keep your hands off my stuff
Your stuff is my stuff
Says so in Genesis, Canaanite.
Rumors of revenge deaf on my ears

What’s that you say?
When a man cheats another
He is trash?
Even if he is rich?
Even if he is royalty?
By who’s authority?
I’m the authority
The one that matters
Wheel away, now
Beggar!

Heat at my rear, where from?
An evil spell?
Can’t move my arm.
Silver ball approaches
Soft hands on my head
Glug...glug...glug...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Topic-Gerard Villegas
Pic-Stephen Lee
Pic guesses-Wheel away (in blog), spinster, joyless, stormy, evil, black rainbow, kansas, dognapped, no toto.

Note: the original Harper Lee quote is: “As you grow older, you’ll see white men cheat black men every day of your life, but let me tell you something and don’t you forget it—whenever a white man does that to a black man, no matter who he is, how rich he is, or how fine a family he comes from, that white man is trash” Truer words have rarely been spoken.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Honor of Al Jaffee

The Date (Blogophilia 13.5)

Mr. Rogers (GBE 2 101)