Wednesday. (Blogophilia 36.15)

Rrrrrinnngg!

Good Day and thank you for calling Devil's Quill, your answer to all that is annoying you. My name is Atlas, how may I help? Your classmate is prettier and smells better than you? And all the good people say it is your fault?  Before we start, may I ask how old you are? 13? That's not fair. Normally, I would refer you to our Mean Girls Department, but I have a program called Casseopeia that works wonders for Mother and Daughter issues like this. It is a downloadable phone app using Artificial Intelligence to create ugly selfies spread on all the Socials. You just move me to any black square. By the time they realize what has happened, they will have lost the promise of the stars. Just remember what the goal is: revenge. Will it make you popular? I'm not sure Ms. Wednesday, you are one of us, anyway. Satisfied? I'm on my way. 


Click


Comments

  1. Ha!!!! Brilliantly done!!! I loves me some Devil's Quill - the best series you have written! KUDOS Dear Earthling!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In Honor of Al Jaffee

The Date (Blogophilia 13.5)

Mr. Rogers (GBE 2 101)