Vacation (Blogophilia 14.15)




 It's Saturday night and I just got back.

A stack of receipts are next to the printer on the right side of the desk.

A testament of being a little Footloose.

I discovered the Road to Nowhere is the I-95,295,395,495 interchange spanning the Potomac River.

Old Town Alexandria is far superior to National Harbor.

The Hope Diamond isn't quite as spectacular as advertised.



The DC Mall is fabulous to hike in 70 degree weather.

My wife is getting better at keeping up. 

Annapolis is worth a day trip.

Even though I dealt with rush hour traffic through the 700 miles on the way home.

I'm glad I went.

Crab Cakes are the bomb. 

Comments

  1. Hope springs eternal. Kudos to you for braving those highways. -Dave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've dealt with some wild interchanges (The Stacks in LA, Spaghetti Junction in Atlanta), but nothing can compare to that 5 mile mess (which includes a drawbidge) in Alexandria.

      Delete
  2. Glad you had a wonderful trip! Did you by chance bring back any crab cakes for your favorite Martian? ;) KUDOS, Earthling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Annapolis. Sounds like a fun vacation Christopher. ~ Christine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In Honor of Al Jaffee

The Date (Blogophilia 13.5)