15 minutes (Blogophilia 7-18)
It's writer's choice week here at the Blogo. We'll do a 15-minute open write
It's an exercise in clearing your mind and seeing how badly you type. Grammarly has already flagged three errors, so it seems to be working.
I could turn this into a rant about the current political situation. I'll just say I've ordered a neck cushion for my Handbasket. I expect nothing but a bumpy ride from here on out.
If you brought George Carlin back from the dead, he'd scream to go back.
My phone just had a nextdoor ring. Probably the latest deer sighting. That's better than the latest Trump sighting.
I've been looking for something to make fun of, but everything is so crazy it just can't be done.
And if you do, the Offending Me crowd will launch a thousand posts to try and drown you out.
I'm going to call it here. If I say anymore, people will scream
And that is good.

Comments
Post a Comment