It's Spring, Y'all (Blogophilia 39.15)

 


Ah, Decisions, Decisions. 

I've been trying to decide what the write would be this week. Am I going to be a good boy and pay the bills or go to the Home Center Store and buy a bunch of plants. 

Why not both. 

I get the the nursery aisle and am bumfuzzled at the the selection. But not to worry. I had been there a few weeks earlier and had drawn a plan. The only problem was one of the varieties was out of stock. That's as bad as the pizza place being out of the sausage to go with your pepperoni. But I found a substitute that worked and I spent the next hour playing in the dirt like a little kid. 

Tomorrow, I'll go to the local nursery and get the next phase of plants. I still have to set up the vegetable pots, but they don't take very long. 

I've also got a batch of blueberry bread in the oven. 

Life is better than a bunch of whiny New Found Glory songs, for sure. 



Comments

  1. Awesome! Your garden is looking lovely, and I must say more fun than paying bills! Best wishes on Phase 2. KUDOS Earthling!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In Honor of Al Jaffee

The Date (Blogophilia 13.5)