Corn Mazes (Blogophilia 13.15)

 



It's Fall and everything is coming up pumpkins and spice. I'm ambivalent. Like many, I am frightened by what I don't understand, And the fascination with allspice, cinnamon, and clove is one of those things. I'll eat pumpkin pie at Thanksgiving and the week after. But the overflow of everything pumpkin for weeks at a time is beyond the pale. 

Another thing I never quite got was corn mazes, such as this one outside Kalamazoo, MI. I have a friend in Grand Rapids who swears by the experience. I just get bored. 

I guess I'm just old and want to play with frogs, instead. 

Comments

  1. Many Earthlings are obsessed with pumpkins, but PSL does not compute with this alien. Pumpkin and spice in pie is one thing, but in coffee? Ha! If I ever get lost in a corn maze, my hovering spacecraft can beam me up! KUDOS Earthling!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In Honor of Al Jaffee

The Date (Blogophilia 13.5)