Another 15 Minute Blind Write (Blogophilia 14.34)

 It is Friday night and the deadline is coming up. When the topic came up, it was suggested I might do a Harry Handy since he's been silent for a while. I talked to him through the internet ether and he said was busy with some girl. I asked what did she look like? He gave me the Zoom link.

Uh, yeah. 

I think I'll leave those kids to OnlyFans. 

It could have been a Devil's Quill, but when I called Marty Mammon, he said he was dealing with the aftermath of a Wrath project overseas that had gotten stuck. We chatted a while and I suggested my friend Kari Summers might be of assistance, He was quite familiar with her work. More than one person she'd helped over the bridge was with him, but this involved something above individual attention. 

Really? Are my best characters ignoring me?

I'm afraid they are. 

Maybe I could talk about great trips. 

But that doesn't happen until next month.

Oh, well. I'll figure it out. 



Main Topic-What do I write on?

Prompt 1-Trips

Prompt 2-Characters



Comments

  1. Ha! Don't you hate it when your characters won't speak to you? It's quite alright, didn't mean to pressure those muses. So where is your really great trip? Inquiring minds want to know! KUDOS, Earthling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when we get an update on the characters!! So fun to know they are still there running around in your imagination. I know mine will only come to the surface when they damn well feel like it. So I can relate!! I hope you are going somewhere fun! Would love to hear about your travels!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Treasure your muses silence! Mine will sometimes keep me up all night! 😉
    Jay

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In Honor of Al Jaffee

The Date (Blogophilia 13.5)