After Hours (Blogophilia 26.13)

 "The baby finally down?"

"Yeah, What'cha looking at?"

"Some weird video." 

"Most of YouTube is weird. How weird are we talking about?" 

"A condition called Cotard's Syndrome."

"Cotard's what?"

"Syndrome. As far as I can tell. This guy, Cotard, woke up one day and thought he had died, even though he was quite alive."

"Say what?"

"I thought the same thing. Maybe he wasn't happy with who he was?"

"I was told you have to be yourself. Everyone else is already taken." 

"I think he wanted attention, like an actress who poses with dinosaurs for a movie."

"Or the fact your fly is open?"

"Oops." 

"That's OK. The kids are asleep and I like the view."

"Rrrarwww!"


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Topic-Jay Sole

Pic-Craig Fallon

Pic guesses: dinosaur (in blog) Jurassic Park, crunchy, startling, T Rex, my boyfriend

Comments

  1. Ha... There was a story of a man who thought he was a corpse. The Doc says, "Do corpses bleed?" " No, of course not. " "Can I prick your finger?" " Damn, I guess corpses do bleed. " -Dave Schrader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends on how long you've been dead. ;)

      And whether the mortuary has gotten to you yet.

      Delete
  2. U-tube does have some weird postings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of Cotard's. Have to ponder that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a couple of videos on it. I just assume it's another delusion.

      Delete
  4. Woke up and thought he was dead, that just boggles my Martian mind.

    8 points Earthling - Martien

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. You discover something new every day. So many strange things in this world. -Christine W.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol that was v ery entertaing ...in a weird way.....smile

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In Honor of Al Jaffee

The Date (Blogophilia 13.5)

Mr. Rogers (GBE 2 101)