A Quickie (Blogophilia 11.11)



They sat on the sand contemplating futures as the full flow of the tide covered their bare feet. The sun dipped below the gray line clouds at the waters edge.
I can see for miles and miles,” she said.
“The trawler on the horizon is where my heart lies.”
“Yet, I am here”, he replied.
“Yes, you are and I have a place in your heart. But my spirit must remain free.”
The sweet voice echoed in his ear as she leaves. With a sigh, he opens the cooler and pops a cold one.
“God is great, beer is good and people are crazy.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pic guesses: Entwined, Up in the Air, Cupid’s Gallery, Make a Wish, Hearts at Sunset, Jump, Floating.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Honor of Al Jaffee

The Date (Blogophilia 13.5)