Supper Conversation (Blogophilia 20.15)

 



"You better wise up."

"What are you talking about?"

"That 'girl' on Facebook. She isn't real."

"How do you know?"

"She says she's gluten-free."

"No, she's Celiac. There's a difference."

"How so?"

"She can't eat gluten. Not she isn't made from gluten."

"Oh, what was I thinking. You never listen."

"Maybe I should invite her to the Disney trip."

"Are you trying to bait me?"

"No. It's just she likes Minnie Mouse."

"Boy, you are losing it."

"Just kidding. She's half my age."

"Oh, just eat your supper. I've got a headache."

Comments

  1. Ha! Learn something new every day. Interesting conversations around the dinner table. But look out, she's got a headache! Kudos Earthling!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In Honor of Al Jaffee

The Date (Blogophilia 13.5)