Cloudy Versions (Blogophilia 14.29)

 Clouds in my coffee?

When I first read the topic, Harry Handy immediately popped into my head. We are all of the Geritol Generation and 70s and 80s music was so much a part of it. 

Then I heard Jeff Beck died, then David Crosby. Two people known for their extreme ways. I'm sure over the next year there will be more and more of the old gray rockers who will no longer get older. 

Will they be asking after me?

Sure, they will. 

But until then, I'll eat my carbs and drink my wine. 

It's all we have under the sun. 


Comments

  1. You're so right. Seems we are losing more of them at an ever increasing rate. I'm with you.... bacon, donuts and wine for me! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes such sad losses, all coming too steadily, time for us to live while we can. ~ Christine W

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In Honor of Al Jaffee

The Date (Blogophilia 13.5)

Mr. Rogers (GBE 2 101)