Micki and Molli (Blogophilia 30.12)

I was half asleep watching the weather in my underwear when the phone rang. First day off in two weeks, Folks. Give me a break. Picking up on the third ring, I heard a familiar raspy voice. Micki. Molli was bored, would I like whiskey infusion from two gorgeous women? Sounded good to me. Better than watching a piece of eye candy picked for appearance do a stilted map ballet. She told me to be at Bob’s at 8:30 and don’t be late and hung up.
They were coworkers and sometime lovers I’d met breaking up a fight at the bar. Micki was the dominant one, a big girl with a loud voice, straight black hair and a love of outrageous outfits. She was a hairdresser. Molli was a quiet flat apple with amazing curly red hair and worked as a makeup artist. They had a number of video and stage credits to their name, both separately and together.
Short version of the fight: Some idiot made a comment about carpet chewing. The ladies didn’t approve. In 30 seconds the drunk was on the floor with heel marks all over his face, while everyone else laughed. I stashed them in the office before the cops came to clean up and drove them home after closing. They invited me in for a thank you, but I had to work early the next day. They weren’t mad about it and kept coming to the bar, saying they felt safe with me.
I admit I’m not the dominating type. Going with the flow and seeing where it leads is better. They were the opposite, making out to watch me blush darker than Molli’s hair. I’d never met anyone so free with it. I was both frightened and fascinated. In quiet times I wondered if they would turn me down if I asked to join, but nothing ever went anywhere. Maybe tonight would be different.
First shirt I picked up smelled alright, but I really need to do laundry. Jeans were passable. It wasn’t like it was a date date. I did a quick shave and ran a comb through the rat’s nest. Sheepdog bangs and cowlicks never cooperated. Micki always teased me about them. More than once she said she was going to tie me up and make me a handsome man. I’d always laugh that off.
One last look, good enough. It’s time to go.
Bob’s had once been a Dairy Queen. Now it was about one night stands and froufrou sandwiches. Not really my scene, but I didn’t care. The girls waved to me from a corner booth and I slid over. Micki looked like something from a bad romance novel, rose tattoos peeking over a too tight halter. This was worn over painted on black spandex shorts. It looked straight out of a trailer park. Well, she did grow up in one. Molli had on billowing yellow sundress over a royal blue bra. Most women couldn’t rock that, but she did.
“Hey, Baby.” Micki said in a voice loud enough to be heard all over the bar. “Looking good, but your hair.” She flipped my bangs out my eyes and glanced at her partner in crime. “We’re just going to have to do something about that, right Sweetie?”
Molli grinned. “I told you I wanted a handsome man. Do you think we could make one out of him?”
Micki looked at me carefully. “Maybe with some personal attention.”
Uh, oh.
We ended up at their place. A plate of brownies, cigars and bottle of bourbon sat on the table, another reason to love them. The next couple of hours were spent getting wasted. I remember something dressing up a baby doll. who, me? The next part is fuzzy. Molli kept refillng my glass, green eyes filled with mischief. A needle on the stereo was dropped on a Donna Summer ablum, which filled the room. The three of us danced kind of akwardly, sharing a cigar back like it was a joint. Soon my swagger ended in a stagger. They eased me into a kitchen chair and tied my hands behind it to keep me still. The next thing I remember was.
Snip. Snip.
The sound of scissors brought me back to reality. My hair was wet, like they had washed it. Turned out they had a spray bottle, which woke me up more. Micki was going around my head, sending the recalcitrant bush to the floor. I kept trying to dance.
“Hey, stay still.” Micki shouted. “I might whack a big hole.”
I didn’t need to be told twice. I figure something good will come out of this.
“Molli, Sweetie, could you hand me that mousse?”
Molli tossed it from across the room. Micki caught it with a flourish and twirled it like a six-shooter. A ball of goop appeared and she worked it in. I melted. So this is why women loved this, it was all I could do to keep from falling asleep. I focused on the edges of her bra. It was one of those lacy ones and a green thorns was at eye level. Tobacco and sweat filled my nose. I licked my lips. A little closer...a little closer… She stepped back to admire her work. Damn. So close.
My eyes drifted down to her shorts. I blurted out.
“The carpet match the drapes?”
The girls laughed. They knew it was the whiskey talking. Molli kissed my cheek and whispered. “Wouldn’t you like to know?” She then stepped in front of the chair.
“He’s looks like a full sized Ken doll. Are the clothes ready?”
“On the bed.” Micki said as she went to get them. Molli picked up the cigar stub and ran her hand along my chin. I was glad I had remembered to shave.
“You’ve been a really good boy.” It was such a sultry voice. “But be patient a little longer. There are a couple more things for you.”
Micki came back with a bundle under her arm. Molli untied me and held my arm so I didn’t fall. The shirt disappeared, but the jeans didn’t. Their hands were rougher than I expected and all business. I just rolled with it. Another piece of cloth went over my head. Molli pulled me in front of a full length mirror and began to giggle.
“Ooh. You look good as a girl.” She licked her lips. “I’m tempted.”
Looking at image, I laughed. The image really was gorgeous. The rat’s nest was now collar length and parted in the mirror. Spikes replaced the cowlicks. The silver streak I had always hidden was now front and center and looked fabulous. Replacing my shirt was a green A-line dress that had to be Micki’s because of how the front bowed out. The liquor asked if I shouldn’t stuff it like all the girls do. Micki ignored the question and picked up the camera.
“Let me get a picture of this. Get behind him”.
Molli relit the cigar and slipped behind me, hand on my shoulder. With the glass in my hand. I made a toasting motion toward Micki:
Here’s looking at you, Kid.”
The moment was preserved. Molli gave me light peck on the cheek, which brought another click. Micki directed our poses as we went along. I dipped her. She dipped me. There may have been a couple really naughty poses, but I won’t vouch for them. When it was over. Micki took off the dress and handed me my shirt. Before I could put it on, Molli hugged me and sighed.
“I got my wish. You are a handsome man.” She planted a juicy one on my lips “Kiss me again. Kiss me as if it were the last time.
I didn’t refuse. It was all I had dreamed about She smelled like fresh flowers and light. Did I go further? I don’t know, the room began to spin again.
It was noon when I woke up on the couch, hungover. My shirt was on backwards like someone else had put it on. It made sense to my addled mind. I’d been a dress up doll all night, I guess they dressed me back up. Rubbing my eyes, I saw the decanter of coffee on the table. Underneath it was a note.
Thank you for a wonderful night. You’re beautiful in every way, always know that. We’ve been offered jobs in L.A. and wanted to say goodbye in the best way we knew how. We’re not sure when we’ll be back in touch, but we will. Lock the door behind you and drop the key at the Manager’s Office.
Love,Micki and Molli.
P.S. The carpets do match. You were too drunk to notice. :)We love you.Bye.
I looked at my watch. Two hours before I had to be at work. With a sigh, I grabbed the apartment key and dropped it off at the office like they asked. The lady behind the desk didn’t even look up. I went back to my place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pic guesses: Cigar (in blog), glass (in blog), High Live, Sophisticated, Late night, Rich, Need jazz, It’s all image, GQ, Too much money.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Honor of Al Jaffee

The Date (Blogophilia 13.5)

Mr. Rogers (GBE 2 101)