I Wasn't Cut Out For This (Blogophilia 47.10)



Well, that escalated quickly.
{Opens another beer}
After all that work, I’m out of a job.
Who knew that crazy Psychic knew my boss? I thought a video of fools dancing like no one was watching would bring ratings. Everybody loves fools, right? But, noooo.... It seems turning on the cameras without their consent was against State Law. It isn’t fair. Sister Joleene gets to run her scam and I get left out in the cold. Maybe I’ll call that law firm Harry Handy shills for, what was their name? Slappey and Sadd? See if there is a First Amendment thing, or maybe age discrimination.
Anyway, I won’t have to hear the Pointy Hair Boss the station called a Producer shatter me in front of the staff anymore. He wouldn’t know a good story if hit him in the face.
Think of the money saved on Rogaine and Just for Men. I can work from home writing PR copy. That’s what most of the news is anyway. I’ll be able to buy drinks for my friends at the bar anytime I want and not have to chase crazy people and oddball leads.
I’ll just pull up the laptop and enjoy some stupid cat videos. Better than looking at the plastic bimbos.
Hmm... Another Email from Turtle Boy. He seems to be healthy, which is a lot better than when I left him. I guess he didn’t hear the news. Well, what do you know, he’s with Bo Peep and her Sheep. They have settled at Old McDonald’s place and have established a home for wayward lambs. Here’s a link..{click}....Oh, myyyyy...{click}
Well, that’s enough internet for today.
I wonder if the news is on...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Topic (Dance like no one is watching)-Tyler Myrth
Pic Guesses- Cat People, Watching the world go by, Mates, Purrfection, Matching outfits, long cool woman

Comments

  1. This is far better than the news being on.
    Sorry about you losing your job.
    Rogaine is bad for your blood pressure, so I have heard.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In Honor of Al Jaffee

The Date (Blogophilia 13.5)

Mr. Rogers (GBE 2 101)